Nov 8, 2011

Long time no see/write...

So my last blog was quite some time ago and I'm sorry that i have been so lazy! I came back from such a great summer and went back to work the next day. Bummer!!!! It was so hard to get back into the swing of things and to get back to reality. Anyways when I got to the school i had no idea what i was doing. Luckily I got to spend the first week just doing an intro powerpoint of myself so that took some pressure off. Now I hav all my lessons planned till Christmas at least so that's a bit better than the panic mode that I was in. My school is a really nice school too since the students level of English is quite good and usually they are relatively hard working.
Other than school my cousin Shawna and her friend Kim came to visit from Korea and we went to Beerfest which was pretty fun. Although i no longer can drink beer since it has gluten and I am on a strict gluten free diet.



It was really nice to see my cousin and spend some time with her since it's felt like ages since we have seen each other.

Halloween was kind of a pass this year. i went to my friend Karen's wedding on the Saturday night which was so amazing and beautiful. The ceremony was at St. Stephens Church in Stanley and the reception was at the Peak Restaurant. The Bride kept introducing me as the brave girl who came all by herself but I thought it was very funny and everyone was very nice as well so that made it quite ok.



So that is just a short and quick update on what has been going on lately. I hopefully will try to update more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment