Apr 24, 2015

Whirlwind week

Final stretch has arrived for my cousins departure. Barbecue on Sunday,  ladies night on weds, dinner and drinks on Friday, dinner and drinks on Saturday,  I'm sure there will be more in the next four days.

I also had my improv drama competition with my drama students, they did great! We didn't win but such is the way sometimes.

I also had a monkey incident on my way to work, all these monkeys kept coming and coming and coming down into my village. I know better than to think I can go near them, especially when there are babies around, so I kept my distance and waited. Not a good start to the morning, and I didn't even get great pictures. Ugh.

At the barbecue two of my favourite little boys came, they are so cute, as I'm sure you can see from the photos. They also really livened up the place, everyone was playing with them and dancing with them. Haha so sweet.
Today is the final dinner and drinks so far so we'll see how it goes. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment