Sep 30, 2010

Another day and still coughing along!

Today was the end of my awesome 15/16 year old class and the start of a hell raising 3/4 year old class! Booo.... but alas that's how it goes! haha Also today was my friend Miko's birthday which i had to sit out for since I still am sick! This cough is giving no signs of leaving and I'm pretty sure my mother is going insane! So instead of partying it up with my friends I went to see Resident Evil 3D....action packed with no plot and a bit of man candy...I'd say all in all a great combination for a zombie flick!!! Funny enough for our theater's in HK we now have to buy our own 3D glasses as they don't give them out for free anymore...just one of the perks of all movies coming out being in 3D nowadays!!!! Good thing I thought to steal my glasses every time I went previously when they were still free! Oh wait! Maybe that's why they started charging......hmmmmm sorry guys.....my bad!!! Anyways I am now back at home driving my mother batty as we try to continue our marathon of the second season of Fringe. 
Tomorrow is a holiday so I might go to Macau or I might just lock myself in my room away from civilization in order to stop the public from trying to kill me due to my stupid cough that seems to be coming from the depths of my chest!!! Asians aren't too fond of hacking guillos on trains and in public who may be carrying some form of SARS or other recently discovered disease!! We shall see what tomorrow will bring...till then.........

No comments:

Post a Comment