Nov 3, 2010

Day 6 Hong Kong Pub Crawl

So after work I met up with a lovely Australian Bloke named Simon who was traveling alone in Hong Kong. I belong to this website called travelbuddy.com where people can meet up with other people traveling to the same country or who already live in the country they are traveling to so that they can have help in getting around a new city. After Simon and I met up in TST we took the Star Ferry over to Central to meet up with some other friends in Bassment Bar in Soho. One of them is the organizer for Hong Kong Pub Crawl and so I thought I'd show up. We went from Bassment to V16 to Baby Buddha to Otto to Tavis  and then called it a night. It was super fun and we got to meet new people, some that live here and some that are just traveling through.

No comments:

Post a Comment