Nov 3, 2010

Day 8 Starcrossed Halloween!

So the day started off pretty slow and relaxed, I read in my bed and didn't even consider leaving my bed until like 2:30 in the afternoon. Once I finally got motivated to get going my mom and I left at about 3 ish and went to Tequila Jacks for some fantastic mexican food! My brother also met us there so it was like a little family meal out. Afterwards we went to Starcrossed Tattoo in Hung Hom to join their halloween party fun. They had a coloring contest which took forever for me to complete (I still don't know who won but considering the artistic talent in that place I'm guessing it wasn't me! lol) and they were giving away free halloween tattoos. My mom got a little purple and pink ghost on her shoulder and I got a little nightmare before Christmas face on my shoulder. Danny got a toilet paper roll on his leg, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment